Thursday, August 4, 2011

"I turned over a new leaf" and all those lovely cliches:)

Who am I?
i.am.a.college.woman. <------Is that frightening? Ummm...do birds sing?
In case you didn't know, the answer is yes. Birds sing beautifully and I approach college a bit fearfully.
But I am also confident! Folks, I have turned over a new leaf. I'm gonna do what I do. ;) But seriously. No more being afraid. I missed out on too many opportunities in High School......

So the leaf has been FLIPPED. I literally just flipped it. It's a nice leaf. Anyways! One of the first things will be doing with this "new me" is auditioning to be a Dancing 'Don! NO, it is not a herd of dancing Mastadons. Do you think this guy could dance?---------------------->
No. He couldn't. Well, maybe...if he practiced daily.  
It is actually the dance group at my new college! How exciting, right?! Yes, Leah, you're right.
One of my dearest friends (she loves green:) is coming up with a routine for me since she is 123439857 times a better dancer than I. Do I trust her?....Do birds sing? You should know that answer since I just mentioned it to you a minute ago. Or maybe it's been an hour. Everyone reads at their own pace. :)
....I read like a speed demon.
Anyways, I shall now publish my first post. How riveting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment